This is a fun post appreciating some dogs I have been privileged to meet and fall in love with, over the years.
1. The cheesy grin before the dog agrees to be IN the picture
2. The less-than-14 day-old cute puppy I named Mimi.
3. With these Rottweiler puppies of a client-turned-friend
4. My best dog- Gizmo The Gentle! One day you would have an entire post dedicated to you
5. The 3 month-old, 15kg Caucasian named SNOW
6. The look of love. I love you too, Russ. I miss the big boy you’ve undoubtedly become!
7. Theresa (not May) always came by the clinic ever so often to say hi
8. And that time Razor almost fell out of my hands!
9. Meeting sweet Ruby The Rottweiler on the streets of Ibadan, Nigeria
10. Bruno enjoying the pat down I gave him